Shrewsbury College’s Ready to Work course provides an individual programme of study that will enable you to gain the confidence and transferable work skills required by local employers, helping you progress
Before you start a course
We offer appropriate and impartial information, advice and guidance on learning and work.
- Thinking of doing a course, but not sure if it's the right one?
- Leaving School in the near future and want to know more about your options?
- Want to return to college, but not sure what you want to do or what course you need for a future career move?
- What will it cost?
Contact the Course Advice Team
We offer a wide range of courses in different subject areas - whether you want to study full-time for work-related qualifications, or part-time for leisure or to improve your career prospects. The range of levels available means there is something suitable for all abilities and you can progress through the levels.
- Drop in for face to face chat
- Ring us on 01743 342333 during the hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday and 8:30am - 4:30pm Friday.(open throughout the year)
- Email: email@example.com
- Come along to an advice event for more specific information with a course tutor
Areas of study:
Art & Design
Computing & IT
Travel & Tourism
Hair & Beauty
Health & Care
Hospitality & Catering
Media Production (including Games Design
Public & Uniformed Services
Sport & Outdoor Activities
If you require information in another format, such as large print or Braille, please contact us or ask at reception.