These events are organised and developed by our students as part of their coursework taking into account equality, diversity and sustainability.
For more information or to book a place on one of our speciality nights, please call 01743 342 611. Orders are taken from 7- 7.30pm.
- Spanish Night – Wednesday 8 March 2017 See menu
- Portuguese Night – Thursday 16 March 2017 See menu
- St Patrick's Night – Friday 17 March 2017 See menu
- French Night – Wednesday 5 April 2017 See menu
- Greek Night – Wednesday 3 May 2017 See menu
- Thai Night – Thursday 11 May 2017 See menu
- Italian Night – Wednesday 24 May 2017 See menu
- Indian Night – Wednesday 7 June 2017
If you want to book one of our themed nights or events then please book online in the normal manner.
Reviews of Origins:
"I’d recommend this restaurant to all ages. Always warmly welcomed and looked after, it's a wonderful light, bright environment and the food is always great." Carole TG
"The food was excellent - both beautifully cooked and well presented. The service was attentive, without being overbearing. Highly recommended!" Tony S
"Visited Origins for lunch. Students were cooking and waiting on, but you wouldn't know. The quality of food and service was very good, with wonderful flavours." Justina C