Be part of our success and study at a College where HE student numbers have increased by 39% this year and students are 100% satisfied with the teaching on their course.
More and more people are choosing our high quality courses, offered in partnership with Staffordshire University and Edge Hill University, because:
- Our achievement rates are high
- Our class sizes are smaller so you get more individual attention
- Our Study Skills Programme helps you develop your academic skills
- You can study part-time, whilst working and developing your career
- We have dedicated resources and facilities for HE students
- Our fees are considerably lower than most universities
- By studying locally, you can save on travel and living costs
We’ve recently expanded our provision to address the needs of the local community, with new courses including Foundation Degrees in Health Studies, Counselling, Sports Coaching and Physical Education, Education, Early Years, Children Young People and Communities and Leadership and Management.
Please ring 01743 342439 for more information.
All of these courses are designed to give you the skills and experience needed to help you achieve your personal goals and succeed in your chosen field.
We regularly host Open Events throughout the year so come along and find out more about what we have to offer or alternatively contact Helen Fellows, HE and Education Lead on 01743 342439 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.