Elements Hair, Beauty & Therapies Salon
- Male hair models are needed on a Tuesday evening 6.30pm- 7.30pm for complimentary wash and haircut. All stylists are studying for City & Guilds Level 2 Barber qualification.
- Sharney Podmore (Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprentice) & Abbi Kelley (Level 3 Hairdressing Apprentice) are offering treatments between Tuesday and Friday (including Tuesday evenings till 7.30pm). Staff and students receive 20% off all treatments.
- 10% off Colour Correction
- Full head of colour for £20
- Free eyebrow shape with an eyelash and eyebrow tint
- 10% off waxing
Body Electrics Reduction Programme
A 5 week programme aimed to help with weight loss & improving skin condition & tone. Special reduced rate of £30 for all 5 sessions. Held on Fridays at 2pm & 3pm.
Abbi and Sharney are our hair and beauty apprentices here at Shrewsbury College and they are offering a wide range of hair and beauty services from cuts, blow-dries and colours to manicure, pedicure and body massage, with much more services to offer. Come and be pampered with great professionalism and very low prices and great offers.
The Salon opening hours are: (Term-time only)
Monday to Wednesday, 9.15am-8.00pm.
Thursday & Friday, 9.15am-4.00pm
Please ring 01743 362963 to book an appointment.
The Salon has strong links with major industry companies such as Matrix hair care who provide in house training workshops and support student events. Staff are kept up to date with all latest developments and deliver standards of treatments in line with the HABIA standards.
If you are interested in studying at Elements, please follow this link to our Beauty & Hairdressing courses.