Free Vocational Training via Distance Learning
We are currently offering a range of Level 2 courses in Healthcare and Business & Administration, to meet the needs of employers and individuals seeking to improve their workforce skills, without the need for attendance at college or for individual onsite assessment.
These distance learning courses require no exams, you study from a workbook and submit written assignments for assessment, which are marked by your designated tutor. You can start at any time and each course’s length is dependent on the number of modules, with your study plan usually allowing five weeks between each assignment submission.
Although these vocational courses are free, we do make the stipulation that if you do not complete the course we make a charge of £75 to cover the cost of the materials. Learners need to be aged 19+ and resident in England.
Qualifications currently available are:
- NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
- Certificate in Equality & Diversity Level 2
- Certificate in Mental Health Awareness Level 2
- Certificate in Understanding Nutrition & Health Level 2
- Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care Level 2
- Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention & Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Level 2
- Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines Level 2
- Certificate in Understanding the Care & Management of Diabetes
- Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Principles of Team Leading Level 2
For further details please ring 01743 342355 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org